CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tweak it Out

Day 8: I. Am. Exhausted. I have a sneaking suspicion that my 5 month old is teething. This has been confirmed in the last 24 hours where I have gotten less than 5 hours of sleep and a very grumpy boy on my hands. Needless to say, this has affected my motivation to go to the gym today (i.e.-my fat ass hasn't come within 2 miles of a weight machine) but I have redeemed myself with a modest diet. I have come to realize that I need to tweak my workout routine in order to achieve the most effective results (as opposed to now where I go in and mindlessly wonder around the weight room like Britney Spears at a Library) so I am going to consult a professional to put together a routine. I have a feeling that more cardio is in my immediate future. Watch out love handles, I'm looking at you!

P.S.- I have decided that I will post my progress more than once a week, since it keeps me more accountable. I will start posting daily so keep checking back!

3 comments:

Daeon White said...

Hylands Teething Tablets - we swear by them!!

Jen said...

Mandi,

You make me laugh so hard. I just LOVE reading your blog. Seriously...the Britney comment made me laugh out loud....almost woke up the twins...who are sleeping in my room these days. Love it. Keep up the hard work. Must have rubbed off reading it. I've been working out a few days now. Let's go girl!gu

Mandi said...

I love it, Jen! That is so great that you have been working out too! Keep me updated on how you do!